
Hello March ! :) I been waiting for u for a loooonnggg time . :DD haha . why am i too excited about this month ? cause .. jeng jeng jeng ! HEE :) I have a good feeling that sometimes magical will happen ( hope so ) . Despite , my SPM result will be out on 16/03 , i consider myself lucky because i cannot put up with anymore of this suffering , HAHA . Berharap result dapat elok la , kalau tak .. hmm . No words to say (: eh ade kot , ONE word = MATI :| tapi takpe , i left that to Allah . He know everything from the past , present and future .
I will stop babbling know to make my blog a less crappier (: Till i update soon !
* May this month creates a handsome experience that will last forever in my mind (:
March baby ,
aziey azman XOXO

