Monday, February 8, 2010

For who i am .



I want someone to love me for who I am
I want someone to need me, is that so bad?
I want to break all the madness but it's all I have


WHO I AM by NICK JONAS . The song is exactly true to my emotion right now :'/ . Last night i had a huge fight with him . Not 'HIM' . But kawan saya . My Patrick . I like him ? HELL YEAH , I like likeeee you . Takan tak faham lagi ? :'/ Tapi you macam takde respons , diam je . you didnt reply back when i say ' i sayang u ' but last night .. WHAT HAPPENED ? !! Everything changed . I dont know what to respons after that , still confused . Is it true ? OR you just say it to please me . Honestly i dont know .. I'm in a crossroad right now . Give me time to think about it .

* Counting the days till i see you again . . :'/ IMYTOO !

Love ,
azieyazman .