
Dear , SPM ..
Now I sit me down to study
I pray I wont go nutty
If I should fail to learn this junk,
I pray I will not flunk.
But if I do, don't pity me at all,
Just sit my butt down in study hall.
Tell my parents I did my best,
Then pile my books upon my chest.
Now I lay me down to rest,
And pray I'll pass tomorrow's test.
If I should die before I wake,
That's one less test I'll have to take.
For ever subject that i take :
Bahasa Malysia
Bahasa Inggeris
Sejarah
Pendidikan Islam
Tassawur Islam
Mathematics
Additional Mathematics
Physics
Biology
Chemistry
Prinsip Akaun
straight A's in my hand?
Nah , you will have to work HARD babe.
Dear God , if you are listening to me right now , do have some mercy on me .
I WANT 11 A 'S !!!
:')
p.s : Dear BLOGGERS , i am truly sorry if i dont update my blog frequently , i have a major problem to deal now as you can see , SPM . So , do understand my situation ok . currently i'm in a critical stage right now , either i can make it or DIE! haha , joking . ehem , do pray for my sucsses too ok? =D
So long , till i update again . Toodles!
SPM Candidate 2009,
Azieta Azar Azman.

