Tuesday, July 28, 2009

i can't keep u much longer

I like this guy and he is just prefect, I just don’t know if he feels the same.
but ..
I can’t talk to you anymore, it’s not that I am mad at you, it’s just that when I talk to you I realize how much I love you and when I realize how much I love you, I realize I can’t have you and that makes me love you even more.

I guess we all make mistakes sometimes But you were my biggest.. so i just have to
forget the times you walked by, forget the times You’ve Made Me Cry, forget he time You Held My Hand, forget the Sweet Things If I Can, I Can No Longer Pretend, I Have To Remember Now That You’re Just A Friend..

i wish i could turn back time , but there is just no other way .. For him , i was just a history and i know it would be best for him to have a chance to see a dfferent world outside of me , i wish him a greatest luck in his love life , be happy sweetheart . .
i just want to sat that i'm sorry . loving u make me realise that true love will never fade away . ;)