Wednesday, July 8, 2009

dear mr. darcy

oh i wish to own a guy like mr .Darcy. after seen pride and prejudice basically twice at my skewl , haha klaka kan?

waktu sivik g tgok muvie lak , yeah well. most of 5sc3 citizen are too 'romantic' to be reconise! ;)

nampak je macam ta ske guy .. tapi deep down inside minah2 jiwang sume ! hee~

sampai marie and lulu sanggup ulang scene yang sama! tapi harapan nk tgok dorang kiss ta kesampaian! haha

well , bagus la! cter itu seswai for women of virtue! bak kata Pn Tan! (:

so hari nie nk tulis about Mr darcy . tadi kat skola pon ta abes2 cakap pasal script cair gle tuh . hehe. samapi berebut ngn pipi sape nk tulis kat blog dlu! hahaha. ;D


well. if i were lizzie , Elizabeth bennet , that lucky girl who own mr darcy , surely my heart will shoot out of to sky da. haha


the dialogue goes like this .. :


Elizabeth :I couldn't sleep.

Mr.darcy : Nor I. My aunt...

Elizabeth:Yes, she was here.

Mr.darcy How can I ever make amends for such behaviour?

Elizabeth: After what you've done for Lydia and, I suspect, for Jane,it is I who should be making amends.

Mr.darcy:You must know.Surely you must know it was all for you.You are too generous to trifle with me. You spoke with my aunt last night and it has taught me to hope as I'd scarcely allowed myself before. If your feelings are still what theywere last April, tell me so at once. My affections and wisheshave not changed. But one word from youwill silence me for ever. lf, however,your feelings have changed ...I would have to tell you, you have bewitched me,body and soul, and I love. I love... I love you .I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.


oohhh! . dont it just too sweet?

ade ke guy lagi cam dye? haha i knw i sound silly , its just a piece of well- written script , but for me .. that the most beautiful speech that a guy could say to a girl . ;)

its just too beutiful u knw, i tgok pon rase cam nk jerit same . haha satu kelas senyum2 suke. cehhh, mcm kitorang je yang kena proposed kan?

hee~



wah , well now mr. Darcy had really captured my heart . this is the most long written blog i ever wrote . haha , sume sbb cte tuh . hmm. sape la my future Mr . darcy kan? haha. a girl can dream kan? kan? hehe , spm pon ta amek lagy , ade hati! keep on dreaming la aziey!~ haha dush dush!!